ATmel Programming Head (ATProgHead)
The ATmel Programming Head (ATProgHead) is used to program 28-pin and 8-pin Atmel (AVR) microprocessors.
ATProgHead board features include:
- Daughter card to the Arduino UNO Compatible (GVSDuino) (Revision X4 or higher) and gets installed above the Arduino UNO Compatible (GVSDuino) board
- Status LEDs
- PROG - Programming in progress
- ERR - Error while programming
- ALIV - Heartbeat
- On-board 16 MHz resonator
- Extended 12-pin ISP connector on bottom of board
- Separate 6-pin ISP header allows board to act as an ISP programmer
- The Arduino UNO Compatible (GVSDuino) uses an FTDI-USB-TTL board for its USB host connection.
- ATProgHead supports ATMega328P, ATTiny85 and other Atmel AVR parts.
- Can be used to load bootloader onto factory fresh chips.
- Can be used to load sketches onto chips without the overhead of the bootloader.
- 28-pin ATMega328P socket has a Zero Insertion Force socket which allows for easier programming than standard sockets (no tools required).
- 8-pin DIP socket for ATTiny parts
- 100mm square form factor
- 4-40 mounting hardware
- 3D printed standoffs for spacing off Arduino UNO Compatible (GVSDuino) card