Re:Load2 DC Load
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Re:load 2 by Arachnid Labs
- Operates from 3.3 to 40 volts
- My build has 9V power input due to Volts/amps displays
- Board itself can be powered by the device under test.
- Consumes from 0 to 3 amps, adjustable through a potentiometer.
- Dissipates up to 12 watts at room temperature.
- Heat sink gets very hot at 5W
- Virtually indestructible!
- Test points for measuring the current being consumed with a voltmeter.
- Optional external power mode allows you to use Re:load down to 0v.
- Binding posts for banana jacks and loose wires or crocodile clips.
- Configurable potentiometer direction allows you to mount the potentiometer on either side for flexible enclosure options.