Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 32 LEDs
- 95mm wide (ODAS width) - 55mm depth matches other ODAS cards ODAS-PSOC5 (Rev X3 or higher), DIGIO32-I2C, etc
- 6-32 mounting holes
- 0.1" pitch connector, 2x20 pins, Connector could be mounted to the front or rear of the card
- (8) Ground pins (common ground)
- 3mm LEDs
Series resistor - let us know what value you want
- Series Resistor Values
- Pick a series resistor value assuming the LED forward voltage is about 2V.
- Operating with 3.3V will require a smaller resistance than operating at 5V for the same current.
- Standard series resistor values we carry are: 120, 150, 200, 220, 240, 270, 330, 470, 560, and 1K.
- For 5V operation and not too bright LED (comfortable value for front panels) we use 560 ohms.
- With 3V across 560 ohms that's only 5 mA (for 560 ohm resistor). For something with a lot of LEDs if they are too bright it can get annoying.