High Voltage Digital Pot (10-bit)
Most digital potentiometers are limited in the voltages that they can have at the end terminals to be within +5V and Ground. This makes operation with high voltages difficult. This design allows for higher voltages on the end terminals.
- Single-channel, 256-/1024-position resolution
- 20 kΩ, 50 kΩ, and 100 kΩ nominal resistance
- Maximum ±1% nominal resistor tolerance error (resistor performance mode)
- 20-times programmable wiper memory
- Rheostat mode temperature coefficient: 35 ppm/°C
- Voltage divider temperature coefficient: 5 ppm/°C
- +9 V to +33 V single-supply operation
- +9 V to -16.5 V dual-supply operation
- See data sheet for additional features
ICs are Analog Devices part number AD5292 PDF Datasheet.
J1 - 8 pin Header
J2/J3 - 3 pin Header
- A side
- B side
Here is the 10-bit High Voltage Arduino Driver.
Here are some notes on accelerating writes by using the SPI bus pins on the Arduino. Note that this card has a single chip select line and separate data lines which does not allow SPI transfers to be done. To do SPI there would need to be separate chip selects and a common data line.